Our Archive Collection is made up of gently worn pieces from past seasons plus special un-worn samples we have been saving.
This is more than just a collection, it’s a program that helps create a transparent and circular economy, which is one of the ways we can ensure we are responsible for our products during the stages of their life.
Collection process + next archive drop TBA ~ see below for more...
This program will allow our customers to send back their gently used pieces in exchange for a store discount. In return, our customers will be able to shop these items at an accessible and discounted price.
If you have gently used or un-worn items from our past collections that you no longer wear, we hope that you will consider participating in this program.
For the meantime, before we can accept previously worn items, we are asking for some crucial feedback on how to build a program that works for all of us. We hope to make this program viable and help encourage other brands to run similar programs supporting circularity in fashion and beyond.
All Archive Collection items are final sale. Please take care to note all issues clearly stated and purchase responsibly.
Prices reflect the condition of the item.
Here is some information on how we rate the condition of each piece.
- Samples can include prototypes, first and second samples and size samples. These pieces are saved from previous collections or are items we never produced before.
- Unworn/ new > not washed or worn
- Excellent condition > Showing no to minimal signs of wear and has been washed and worn
- Good condition > Showing signs of wear or small spot(s) on the garment deemed re-salable
- Poor condition > Considered damaged and donated to local charity to be re-sold or turned into rags ~ 100% organic cotton breaks down more quickly than man-made fabrics
For the meantime, before we can accept previously worn items, we are asking for some crucial feedback on how to build a program that works for all of us. We hope to make this program viable and will help encourage other brands to run similar programs supporting circularity in fashion and beyond.
We want to know your thoughts, as your feedback is vital to us and will help build this program. We listed some questions. As a thank you, we will email you a 10% off code once we hear from you.
Additional comments are encouraged and appreciated.